We are always looking at ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong, we want to know.
Please send an email to email@example.com and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondance that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 1-2 working days
- gather and evaluate information about your complaint
- respond to you within 20 working days
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not for profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL's service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL:
- by calling 0800 347 257
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- through FSCL's website www.fscl.org.nz
- writing to: FSCL, PO Box 5967, WELLINGTON 6011